So you thought you had finished the hunt?

12/05/2010 02:47:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I know quite a few hunters have been through the hunt, and I have overheard a few saying how much they loved it, although that was before they got to the end and had time to find out how truely evil I am >:)

So in what ways am I evil? Let me count the ways....
* The shops in the hunt can change, but the main thing is new ones are still added as it moves along, and they are not just tacked on at the end, they get slotted in where ever I feel like it.
* Some hunt objects were a litlle lack lustre in a couple of places, so well, ummm, they were changed.
* The naming of the objects is not that predictable, so a lot of those hunt huds (shame on you people for using such things, why bother going on a hunt if you are not actually going to hunt? where is the challenge in that?) won't be able to find them.
* Stray from the path you start on, and you can well find yourself lost and going in circles, not knowing where you have finished. There is many cross-over points in this hunt so maybe you should put down a path of breadcrumbs (of course birds and rats like bread...) >:)
* The shops are listed, but have no numbers, and the hints are listed but don't say what shops...

Did I mention I was a little bit evil?

So if you want to be sure that you got to all the shops, pick a path and try not to stray, if you have done the hunt early, you may well want to breeze through it again at the end to look for any new places. But most important thing, have fun, I tend to work outside the box, hope you enjoy that too.

0 comments: